48 LED Solar Motion Sensor Light – 800 Lumen
- Solar Panel Power: 5V 3.2W
- During the day, the system is charging and the light is turned off. At night, the system starts lighting automatically
- Each press of a button will change the lighting mode, in a repeating pattern.
- To Turn On: Press and hold the button for 5-10 seconds to start the first mode.
- For body sensor+micro-mode: When a person is detected, the light will illuminate brightly, when no activity, the light will be dim.
- For body sensor mode: When a person is detected , the light will illuminate brightly, when no activity, the light will turn off
- For Always On mode: The light is always on. No sensing is active.
- Emergency light mode: The light will be bright light for 30 minutes, and then turn off the light. The solar panel will activate again as normal at night.
- The light will work according to the installed mode every day, not need to set the mode again.
- The delay time for a bright light activation is 15 seconds when someone is nearby in the induction area. When the person leaves the induction area for 15 seconds,the light enters into the power saving mode.