• Lamp Power Usage: 5.5 V 2.5 W
• Battery: 3.7 V 2000 mAH Lithium
• Expected Battery Charge Time: 6 hours
• LED Quantity and Type: 36 x 2835 SMD
• Rated Power: 3.8 W
• Lumens: 24 each, 450 total
• Colours: 6000 to 6500 K
• Mounting Hole Material: Aluminum
• Mounting Hole Diameter: 38 cm
• Solar Panel Power: 5.5 V 2.5 W
• Solar Panel Conversion Rate: 17 % efficiency
• Solar Panel Life Expectancy: 15 years
• Waterproofing: IP65
Details of Light Operation:
• Direct sunlight hits the solar panel and charges the onboard battery during the day.
• The lamp senses low light and automatically readies itself for motion sensing.
• The LEDs activate when the lamp senses motion within range.
• After motion activation, the LEDs will remain illuminated for 5 seconds before shutting off. Continuous or repeated movement within range will extend illumination time.
• The lamp senses daylight and automatically readies itself for charging.
• If manual power control is required, press the function switch for 3 seconds to either activate or deactivate lamp power.
Three lamp modes:
Mode 1: Power saving motion sensor mode
Mode 2: Motion sensor mode
Mode 3: Constant illumination mode